Our spring semester at SIS looks like the following list of activities:
- January: Beginning of the second semester
- February: Health Heart Walk and NHS/NJHS Induction Ceremony
- March: End of the 3rd Quarter and Spring Break
- April: Prance (prom) and the Spring Musical
- May: AP Exams, SAT10 Exams, Graduation
- June: Grade 8 Promotion and End of the 4th Quarter.
During these months there is also middle school girls' and boys' basketball, high school girls' and boys' basketball, (usually) soccer, and Track & Field. Also the academic competitions of Mock Trial, NFL/NJFL, Lincoln-Douglas Debate, Math Court, and Junior Achievement are happening. And to top it all off, we are heading into an accreditation cycle with WASC.